Thursday, May 10, 2012

WHO SEEMS TO BE GOD???????????????

WHO SEEMS TO BE GOD???????????????


He jumped up as soon as he saw the surgeon come out of the operating room. He asked: "How is my loving mom ? Is she going to be all right ? When can I see her ?"

The surgeon said, "I'm sorry. We did all we could, but your mom didn't make it."

He said, "Why does it happens to such a cute mom of mine ? Doesn't God care anymore? Where were you, God, when my mom needed you ?"

He asked the surgeon to stay with him while he said good bye to his mom. He ran his fingers lovingly through her thick curly hair. "Would you like a lock of her hair ?" the surgeon asked..
He nodded yes. The nurse cut a lock of his mom's hair, put it in a plastic bag and handed it to him.

He said, "It was mom's idea to donate her body to the University for Study. She said it might help somebody else. "I said no at first, but mom said, 'Son, I won't be using it after I die. Maybe it will help some other mom to spend one more day with her son." he went on, "My mom had a heart of softness. Always thinking of someone else. Always wanting to help others if she could. Never cared about her."

He walked out of Hospital for the last time, after spending most of the last six months there. He put the bag with mom's belongings on the seat beside him in the car.

The drive home was difficult. It was even harder to enter the empty house. He carried mom's belongings, and the plastic bag with the lock of her hair to his mom's room.

He started placing the saree and other personal things back in her room exactly where she had always kept them. He laid down across her bed and, hugging her pillow, cried himself to sleep.
It was around midnight when he awoke. His ears heared “get up my dear. See my gift for u”. His eyes saw noting except his mom. Laying beside him on the bed was a folded letter. The letter said :

"Dear Son, I know you're going to miss me; but don't think that I will ever forget you, or stop loving you, just 'cause I'm not around to say "I Love You" . I will always love you, son, even more with each day. Someday we will see each other again. Until then, if you want to go somewhere so you won't be so lonely, that's okay with me. Don't be sad thinking about me. This really is a neat place. My mom and dad met me as soon as I got here and showed me around some, but it will take a long time to see everything. The angels are so cool. I love to watch them fly. And, you know what? gods doesn't look like any of their pictures. Yet, when I saw them, I knew it was them. And guess what, son ? I got to sit on God's knee and talk to them, like I was somebody important. That's when I told them that I wanted to write you a letter, to tell you good bye and everything. But I already knew that wasn't allowed. Well, you know what son ? God handed me some paper and His own personal pen to write you this letter. I think an angel is going to drop this letter off to you. God said for me to give you the answer to one of the questions you asked Him “when my mom needed you??". God said “son your mom never needed me!!!but I was selfish that I needed to find what true love is!!!! And I couldn’t find it anywhere else rather than between your mom and you!!!! I stand before you as an accust!!!!! I myself have known who s real god!! THE ONE WITH TRUE NEVER ENDING LUV S GOD!!!!!!U ARE A GOD NOW!!!!!!”. This is what god replied my dear son. It seems god envies our love. Oh, by the way, son, no one else can see what I've written except you. To everyone else this is just a blank piece of paper. Isn't that cool ? I have to give God His pen back now. He needs it to write some more names in the Book of Life. Tonight I get to sit at the table with Gods for supper. I'm sure the food will be great.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I don't hurt anymore. The cancer is all gone. I'm glad because I couldn't stand that pain anymore and God couldn't stand to see me hurt so much, either. That's when He sent The Angel to come get me. The Angel said I was a Special Delivery ! How about that ?
MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!
Signed with Love from your loving MOM.

-a short imagination from D.V.HARISH.

2 comments:

Nabanita said...

I loved it Harish, I like the way you portrayed the feelings in crystal clear words ... Keep writing more !!

Unknown said...

thanks nabanita :)