Thursday, May 10, 2012

time's fence

It was mine once...
Its in time fence...
I never knw i will lose it..
Untill i lost it...
It has become time's prey nw...
The days f ma childhood....
The days f ma happiness....
Has become time's prey nw....
Time's prey nw...

Tears dwell as waters n well...
I feel am alone
Without t voice of
Toy clone..

I used to eat watching t sky..
Nw am watching t sky
But findin hard to eat...
Its time's prey nw..

Time is such a killer...
Never stayd wit me
Never let anytn stay wit me
Its time's prey nw...

It was tat time
when ppl wre happy wit my smile...
It is this time
When ppl are jealous wit my smile...

It was tat time
When ppl cared for ma tears..
It is this time
When ppl love to taste ma tears
Its time's prey nw..


I Wish time must be time's prey
Some TIME

No comments: